Jason's Chicken Rolatini.
Jason's Chicken Rolatini is choices natural is anything all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Verdell, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jason's chicken rolatini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jason's Chicken Rolatini is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Jason's Chicken Rolatini is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook jason's chicken rolatini using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jason's Chicken Rolatini:
- Get 3 of ps chicken breast.
- Get 1 of and 1half pounds riccata cheese.
- Get 1 pound of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Get 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get of Italian seasoning and basil and 6 fresh garlic cloves.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 24 oz of jar marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Steps to make Jason's Chicken Rolatini:
- Mix ricotta cheese Mozzarella cheese Parmesan cheese basil Italian seasoning salt pepper and chopped fresh garlic cloves in a bowl.
- Pound chicken breasts out and put mixture and each piece roll it up and stick a toothpick in to keep together.
- In a deep cake pan poor the third cup of olive oil the whole jar of marinara sauce and the can of diced tomato in.
- Play Stevie Road chicken breast in the pan spacing them evenly and cover with aluminum foil.
- Set oven at 350 degrees and cook covered 4 30 minutes.
- Take the pan out take the foil off cover it with mozzarella to taste put it back in the oven at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Take it out let it cool for 10 minutes get your family the adults get a glass of wine the kids get chocolate milk and Texas toast is always a plus.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jason's chicken rolatini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!