Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms is food healthy is anything we all would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Garey, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms:
- Make ready 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Make ready of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- Take 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- Take 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
Steps to make Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms:
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!