Indonesian Chicken satay. Boneless chicken meat is marinated in a soy sauce mixture, cooked on the grill, and served with a delicious peanut sauce. This is an original Indonesian satay. I send it from a long way.
This article is part of the series on. Indonesia portal Food portal. v. t. e. Satay (/ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay, in USA also /ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay).
Indonesian Chicken satay is choices natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, indonesian chicken satay. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Boneless chicken meat is marinated in a soy sauce mixture, cooked on the grill, and served with a delicious peanut sauce. This is an original Indonesian satay. I send it from a long way.
Indonesian Chicken satay is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Indonesian Chicken satay is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have indonesian chicken satay using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Chicken satay:
- Get of Bamboo skewer.
- Take 500 gram of chicken thights.
- Prepare of Marinated.
- Take 500 g of chicken thighs , boneless skinless, cut into 2cm pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of galanggal powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemongrass,cut white soft stem,chop finely.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sweet soy(sweet ketchup).
- Get 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
This Indonesian version is the easiest, you can get everything you need from the supermarket and it is Satay Chicken is probably better known as Malaysian and Thai. But actually, it is originally from. Classic Indonesian fare, satays (or satés) are skewers of broiled or grilled marinated meat or fish. This flexible recipe works with tofu or chicken.
Instructions to make Indonesian Chicken satay:
- If cooking on a BBQ or over charcoal, soak skewers for 2 hours in water. INDONESIAN chicken satay Mix together the chicken and Marinade with all spices ingredients, then set aside for at least 15 minutes, or overnight at fridge. Thread onto skewers – I do 4 to 5 pieces each. Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a large non-stick pan over medium high heat. Cook skewers in batches for 3.5 minutes on each side until golden /cooked.
- Serve with peanut sauce or soy on the side for dipping. Add a side of Yellow rice or Indo Fried rice to complete the meal❤Enjoy.
If serving a group with some vegetarians and some meat. Satay is a popular Indonesian snack. Its usually served with a spicy peanut dipping sauce, but for this recipe its basted with a peanut sauce. An classic Indonesian recipe for Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, learned from a true Balinese cook in Bali! Also, a recap of my trip to Bali, Indonesia.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food indonesian chicken satay recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!