Mushroom and Spinach Sauté.
Mushroom and Spinach Sauté is choices natural is something we all would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Curits, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mushroom and spinach sauté. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom and Spinach Sauté is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mushroom and Spinach Sauté is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mushroom and spinach sauté using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom and Spinach Sauté:
- Take 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Get 2 cups of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 package of 5 to 6 ounce fresh baby spinach.
- Get 8 of th teaspoon salt.
- Make ready 8 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Mushroom and Spinach Sauté:
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until tender, about two minutes. Add garlic; cook one minute longer. Add spinach in batches; cook and stir until wilted, about one minute. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mushroom and spinach sauté recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!