Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup is food natural is something we all wish to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- Make ready 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1.4 litres of water.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- Get 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Steps to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!