Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese.
Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese is food natural is whatever all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Get 8-10 oz of baby bell mushrooms, washed and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fresh Thyme leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Make ready 4 of extra large or jumbo eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or Gruyere).
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of heavy cream or whole milk.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Melt the butter in a medium oven proof pan over medium high heat. When the butter is foaming, add the mushrooms and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic and the thyme in the last 2 minutes of cooking..
- Using the back of your spoon, make 4 wells in the mushrooms and crack an egg into each. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with both cheeses and drizzle cream or milk on top. Transfer these pan to the oven and bake until the whites are set, but yolks are runny – about 6-8 minutes..
- Note, also works well with sauteed spinach in place of mushrooms..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!