Baked Portobello Mushrooms.
Baked Portobello Mushrooms is food natural is something all of us want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Chequita, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked portobello mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Portobello Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Portobello Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked portobello mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Portobello Mushrooms:
- Take 5 of large portobello mushroom caps.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Make ready of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle salt.
- Take of Sprinkle Cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of Butter cooking spray.
Steps to make Baked Portobello Mushrooms:
- Rinse and dry your mushroom caps……
- Place caps in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……
- Carefully cut out stem from mushroom cap and place stems on a small plate……
- Mince stem pieces…….
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt inside of mushroom caps……
- Place minced mushroom stem pieces into each mushroom cap, making an indentation in the middle of the cap……
- Break each egg into a small bowl, then gently place egg into mushroom cap, repeat until all caps are filled…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until eggs are set……
- Remove from oven and sprinkle your cheese on top, place back into oven and cook until all cheese has melted….about 2-3 minutes longer…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked portobello mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!