Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce.
Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce is eating natural and organic is something we all would like to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Get of Greens salad as your choice.
- Take of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Prepare 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- Get of Bell Peppers.
- Take of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Get of Chili flake (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Take of Water.
- Make ready of Oil.
- Take of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!