Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans.
Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans is choices healthy is something all of us wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mushroom salisbury steak w/ green beans. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mushroom salisbury steak w/ green beans using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans:
- Take 2 of Beef Cube Steaks.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Fresh Green Beans.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get 2 Tbs. of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get 1/4 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- Get 8 of Mushrooms, quartered.
- Make ready 1 of Beef Bouillon Cube + 1 C. Water.
- Make ready 1 Tbs. of Cornstarch + 1 Tbs. Water.
- Make ready 1 Tbs. of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 1 Tbs. of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- Get 1 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 Tbs. of Butter.
Steps to make Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans:
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- Trim ends off of green beans. In bowl, add the green beans, toss with a little salt & pepper, add the balsamic vinegar, toss well. Place beans on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes..
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, cook steaks – seasoning with salt & pepper as you place them in the pan..
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, add olive oil, onion & garlic, cook. When onion starts to soften, add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for 15 minutes..
- While mushrooms are cooking, make the 1 C. of beef broth (microwave water and cube in a measuring glass on high for 1-2 mins and stir) and the cornstarch slurry (mix water and starch together)..
- After the mushrooms have cooked the 15 minutes, add the broth, cornstarch slurry, butter and lemon juice. Mix well and simmer..
- Sauce will begin to thicken. Once sauce is thickened to your desired consistency, stir in the parsley..
- Serve mushroom sauce over the steaks, and green beans on the side..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mushroom salisbury steak w/ green beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!