Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. Tentunya sedap dan amat mudah untuk anda hidangkan kepada keluarga anda! Selamat mencuba & selamat menjamu selera. Looking for easy and yummy recipes your.
Wybierz z szerokiej gamy podobnych scen. Enoki mushrooms are the long-stemmed mushrooms you see a lot in Asian cuisine. In savory pancakes, soups, and noodle dishes, they are easy to cook with for hearty meals.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu is choices natural and organic is anything we all wish to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Tonique, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tentunya sedap dan amat mudah untuk anda hidangkan kepada keluarga anda! Selamat mencuba & selamat menjamu selera. Looking for easy and yummy recipes your.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu:
- Prepare 2 of egg tofu, cut into 1.5 cm and pan fry with a bit of oil until a slight crust develops on the tofu.
- Make ready 1 of medium size broccoli, cut into edible size florets.
- Get 1 packet of enoki mushroom (shiitake, oyster and button mushroom can also be used.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take of About 100 gms of any kind of small seafood (squid, prawns or fishcake).
- Prepare to taste of White pepper and salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil for stirfying.
See more ideas about enoki mushroom recipe, mushroom recipes, recipes. Stir fried pork with Enoki Mushroom and Young Corn Recipe by KalbongKusinero. Return the mushroom mixture and the broccoli to the pan. Add the stock and soy sauce, bring to a simmer and turn the heat to low.
Instructions to make Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu:
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry the minced garlic till fragrant..
- Add seafood, and stirfry till slightly cooked. Add about 1/2 cup water. Wait to simmer..
- Add a dash of white pepper, salt and oyster sauce..
- Add the broccoli florets and cooked till slightly tender before adding the enoki mushroom. Cook further until mushroom turns slightly soft..
- Add the tofu. Add a bit more water if needed for a bit of gravy. Stir to combine. Do not be to vigorous as we do not want the tofu to break..
- Enjoy the dish with white jasmine rice!.
- Taste for seasoning..
Drain and toss with the mushrooms and the broccoli. [Homemade] Pork shoulder ramen with soft tofu, egg, raddish, enoki mushrooms, pea shoots and green onion. Delicious when dipped in raw beaten egg and eaten with rice. Wipe your serving bowls with a little toasted sesame oil, at that point. I remember first eating Enoki mushrooms sold in cans or as a condiment in glass jars with chili oil. I instantly took a liking to them for their crunchy texture.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!