Easy Shortbread Mince Pies. Press the raw, crumbly pastry directly into your tin for a short, biscuity finish. Our easiest mince pie recipe and great fun to make with kids. Combine the pastry into a ball – don't add liquid – and knead it briefly.
Put an imaginative twist on your classic mince pie recipe this Christmas by adding shortbread pastry. Today I show you how to make mince pies. Mince Pies are incredibly popular around Christmas time, there's something about them that's Christmasy, perhaps it'.
Easy Shortbread Mince Pies is food natural is whatever all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy shortbread mince pies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Shortbread Mince Pies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Shortbread Mince Pies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Press the raw, crumbly pastry directly into your tin for a short, biscuity finish. Our easiest mince pie recipe and great fun to make with kids. Combine the pastry into a ball – don't add liquid – and knead it briefly.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy shortbread mince pies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shortbread Mince Pies:
- Prepare 225 of g/8oz cold butter, diced.
- Make ready 350 of g/12oz plain flour, sifted.
- Prepare 100 of g/3.5oz golden caster sugar.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 280 of g/10oz mincemeat.
- Take 1 of small egg.
- Take of icing sugar, to dust.
This is how to make lovely mince pies without any stress. The pastry is super easy to work with and a delight to eat. Place in lightly greased patty tins and spoon the mincemeat evenly into the pies. Re-roll the leftover pastry and cut out round lids, stars or other festive shapes to fit on top of the mincemeat..
Steps to make Easy Shortbread Mince Pies:
- In a large bowl, add the cold diced butter to the sifted flour..
- To make the pastry, rub together with your fingers until combined. Then mix in 100g golden caster sugar and a pinch of salt..
- Combine the pastry into a ball – don’t add liquid – and knead it briefly. The dough will be fairly firm, like shortbread dough. You can use the dough immediately, or chill for later..
- Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6/fan 180C/392F. Line 18 holes of two 12-hole patty tins, by pressing small walnut-sized balls of pastry into each hole..
- Spoon 280g mincemeat into the pies..
- Take slightly smaller balls of pastry than before and pat them out between your hands to make round lids, big enough to cover the pies. Top the pies with their lids, pressing the edges gently together to seal – you don’t need to seal them with milk or egg as they will stick on their own. (The pies may now be frozen for up to 1 month)..
- Beat 1 small egg and brush the tops of the pies..
- Bake for 20 mins until golden. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 mins, then remove to a wire rack..
- To serve, lightly dust with icing sugar. They will keep for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container..
Mini Pecan Pies With Shortbread Crust baking with josh and ange. Mince Pies El invitado de invierno. These easy mince pies are taken to the next level with the addition of dark chocolate chips. Almond pastry, shortbread topping and a fruity filling make up these delicious mince pies. These are hands-down the deepest mince pies we've ever had the pleasure of coming across.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy shortbread mince pies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!