Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince. Keema is a traditional Asian dish made with mince – flavour it with spicy curry powder and pack in some carrots and potatoes for extra texture. Add the curry powder, potato and carrots, and cook. With beef mince, tomatoes and peas, this classic keema curry recipe is great for spicing up weeknight dinners.
Keema Matar Recipe (Minced Meat with Peas Curry) Video. This minced lamb curry is perfect for midweek meals. This recipe for keema is one of the tastiest and easiest lamb mince recipes you will ever make.
Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince is food natural and organic is whatever we all want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Camryn, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Keema is a traditional Asian dish made with mince – flavour it with spicy curry powder and pack in some carrots and potatoes for extra texture. Add the curry powder, potato and carrots, and cook. With beef mince, tomatoes and peas, this classic keema curry recipe is great for spicing up weeknight dinners.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef.
- Take 1/4 c of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Get 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1-2 of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- Make ready 3 of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Make ready 1/2-1 Tbsp of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- Take 1/8 pc of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Take 5 cloves of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Take 1 of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- Make ready to taste of Cracked pepper.
I also really like to make a simple raita (yoghurt sauce) using yoghurt, mixed with fresh mint or mint sauce. What I used to make the Lamb Keema. While the word keema simply means ground or minced meat, when you see a keema recipe, it refers to a curry Feel free to use fresh tomatoes and make your own ginger garlic paste. Keema curry can be eaten the same day.
Steps to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).
Keema is usually made with either minced lamb or beef. It is an Indian dish that reminds me of a cross between Bolognese and Chilli – it's kind of like a curried stew. I find it easiest to mix the spices in with the chopped tomatoes before adding them all to the slow cooker with the mince. Since keema is minced (ground) meat, you can choose between beef keema, mutton keema Then add the keema (I used beef keema), and ginger & garlic paste. Bengali Aloo Diye Keema Curry is prepared with mutton minced meat along with potato chunks and is a signature bengali delicacy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!