sweet mince curry.
sweet mince curry is food natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dixon, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet mince curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
sweet mince curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. sweet mince curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet mince curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make sweet mince curry:
- Get 2 of onions chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 500 grams of beef mince.
- Take 1/4 cup of red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- Take 2 of stalks celery chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of water or stock.
- Get 1 small of apple peeled cored chopped.
- Make ready 1 of banana sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of sultanas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of cooked medium grain rice to serve.
Steps to make sweet mince curry:
- heat oil in a medium saucepan on high. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 4 min until tender. Add mince. Cook for 4 to 5 min breaking up lumps with the back of a spoon until browned. Stir in the red curry paste. Cook for 1 to 2 min until fragrant..
- Stir in vegetables followed by water or stock. Bring to the boil on high then reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 min until vegetables are just tender.
- mix in Apple, banana, sultanas, sugar and white vinegar. Simmer for 10 to 15 min until thickened. Serve with rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet mince curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!