Chicken Tikka Chunks.
Chicken Tikka Chunks is choices healthy is whatever all of us would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Fuad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken tikka chunks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka Chunks is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Tikka Chunks is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tikka chunks using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Chunks:
- Take 750 gram of Chicken mince.
- Make ready of Bread slices 4.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of White pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Whole spice powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Take 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Mustard paste or powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 2 of Green chili.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Take 1/4 bunch of Fresh coriander.
- Make ready of Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup /or cottage cheese 100 gram.
- Get 1 piece of Coal.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Chunks:
- Soak bread slices in milk..
- Combine mince, green chili, onion, salt, coriander, mustard paste, chicken powder, soya sauce, ginger garlic paste, chili, whole spice powder, egg, bread, oil, cheese, white or black pepper, cumin seeds in food processor and chop together. Make a fine smooth mixture..
- Pour all the mixture in a bowl..
- 4. Now take an oven proof square or rectangular mould and grease it..
- Pour all the mixture in it, level it and put in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes on 150 degree C in pre-heated oven..
- If you want to give it BBQ flavor, take a piece of coal, heat it, on a piece of bread; put it in the center of the mould when you take it out, drizzle few drops of oil on the coal and immediately cover it for few seconds..
- If you do not have oven, grease the frying pan and make big thick kebabs of the mixture, cover them cook from both sides on low flame and then cut them into chinks..
- Now takeout the chicken cake from the mould, leave to cool, cut into the small chunks and serve with your favorite dip or use in making some other dish or salad..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken tikka chunks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!