Greek meatballs (keftedakia). This video will show you step by step how to make the most amazing Greek meatballs. This super easy Greek keftedakia recipe uses ground beef as the base but. These Greek Meatballs are a step up from the basic meatball recipe.
Leftovers make a good second meal (so make more meatballs!) the next day added. Juicy Roasted Greek Meatballs – Keftedakia. Keftedes or else Keftedakia (smaller Keftedes) are the Greek meatballs.
Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is food healthy is something we all would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, greek meatballs (keftedakia). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is something that I have loved my whole life.
This video will show you step by step how to make the most amazing Greek meatballs. This super easy Greek keftedakia recipe uses ground beef as the base but. These Greek Meatballs are a step up from the basic meatball recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have greek meatballs (keftedakia) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia):
- Prepare 500 gr of beef mince.
- Get 500 gr of pork mince.
- Get 1 of small bread roll (soaked in water).
- Get 1 of onion diced (or onion powder if you re onion intolerant).
- Get 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 of tomato diced.
- Make ready 1/3 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 60 gr of mint finely chopped (or 2 spoons dried mint).
- Make ready 100 gr of flour for frying.
- Prepare 400 gr of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Some sweet paprika.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
The word is probably derived from the Persian "kofta" which may also be related to the Byzantine Greek "kopto" (diced). Greek Meatballs (Keftedes) – Delicious Variations. One of my personal favourite variation is the traditional fragrant soutzoukakia recipe! An amazing Greek recipe introduced to the Greek cuisine in.
Instructions to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia):
- In a pan add the olive oil and the onion and in medium heat let it become glossy (for abt 8mins) without getting darker. Let it cool down..
- In a big bowl, mix the 2 types of mince meat, the seasoning,the paprika, the mint, the garlic powder and the onion (only after it’s cooled down, the tomato..
- Squeeze the bread and then add it to the mixture and start mixing the ingredients with your hands..
- Divide it in small portions (size of a walnut or an apricot) and roll them in balls. At the same time, heat the sunflower oil in a pan in high heat..
- In a smaller bowl add the flour and dip the meatballs so they get dusty all over and put them in the pan so they get fried for a few minutes each side (till they get a nice colour)..
- When you take them out of the pan, first put them on some kitchen roll to absorb most oil, before you transfer them in an other plate..
- You can accompany them amazingly with freshly cut fried chips or salad. Enjoy!.
- Tip: if you want a healthier option, you can skip frying and instead, roast them in the oven. Also, if you have leftovers and want to do something different next day, make a red sauce and add the meatballs. You can eat them with spaghetti (like the Italian way)..
A Greek twist on the Italian classic, your family will love these flavor-packed gluten-free meatballs seasoned with oregano, allspice, and. Keftedakia (small meatballs) – The classic Greek meatballs are called Keftedes and Keftedakia are a smaller version of them (akia at the end of a word in Greek means "small" in the plural). Classic Greek meatballs are called Keftedes and Keftedakia are a smaller version of them. They can be eaten as a snack, as a meze with ouzo and or beer or just as part of a buffet meal. Keftedakia or Greek Fried Meatballs is a popular dish from Greece, which is filled with flavour.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food greek meatballs (keftedakia) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!