Keema makhana 😋. My ammi cooked keema phool makhana Makhana Namkeen Recipe – Phool Makhana Munchies – Puffed Lotus Seeds Namkeen. Roasted makhana recipe – makhana or phool makhana or lotus seeds is an ingredient I have seen often living in India.
Here are some health benefits of Makhanas worth noting. How to make Keema Matar-Minced mutton and green peas turned into a spicy dish. Keema Naan Recipe- Learn how to make Keema Naan step by step on Choice My Food How to make Chicken Keema Naan Without Tandoor on Tawa at home.
Keema makhana 😋 is choices healthy is something we all wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Lateya, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, keema makhana 😋. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My ammi cooked keema phool makhana Makhana Namkeen Recipe – Phool Makhana Munchies – Puffed Lotus Seeds Namkeen. Roasted makhana recipe – makhana or phool makhana or lotus seeds is an ingredient I have seen often living in India.
Keema makhana 😋 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Keema makhana 😋 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have keema makhana 😋 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema makhana 😋:
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton mince.
- Prepare 1 cup of makhana/fox nuts.
- Get 3 Tbsp of ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- Get 1 of onion sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1 of big tomato chopped.
- Get 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get Some of coriander leaves to garnishing.
A Step by Step Complate Recipe of. Makhana Nutritional Value of Makhana Health Benefits of Makhana Uses of Makhana Side-Effects & Allergies of Makhana Origin And Cultivation of Makhana. Easy Makhana Recipe: Check out the simple makhana recipe with step by step process includes nutrients in your diet and can be used for variety of recipes and explore more on Times of India. Mutton kheema is the most simpletest meal that you can prepare at your home for a Sunday meal.
Instructions to make Keema makhana 😋:
- First heat oil in a deep bottomed vessel. now fry the makhana till slightly golden brown and remove them. now same oil add cumin seeds and onion..
- Saute onions till slightly brown then add ginger garlic and chilli paste and saute a few seconds now add mutton mince with salt,chilli powder, and turmeric powder and saute few minutes..
- Now add tomato and pepper and give a mix and cover the lid and cook for 10 mins. later add coriander leaves and mix well. dry out the excess water..
- Now add the fried makhana and simmer few seconds and serve hot. garnish with some coriander leaves, some fried makhana, and enjoy😋.
The masalas that we have used are simple and can be found at our day to day. Find makhana stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Keema recipe – Learn how to make mutton keema curry with video and step by step photos. Keema or qeema is minced meat that is popular in the Indian subcontinent and is used to prepare various dishes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food keema makhana 😋 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!