Taco Pasta. Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. This easy taco pasta is made with ground beef, tomatoes, and plenty of cheese, all tossed in a creamy sauce.
I love making this pasta when I want TACO PASTA. Lately it's been an all out drag down fight to get my kids to eat dinner. Taco pasta recipe is one of our favorite.
Taco Pasta is choices healthy is whatever we all wish to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Tiasha, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, taco pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taco Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Taco Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. This easy taco pasta is made with ground beef, tomatoes, and plenty of cheese, all tossed in a creamy sauce.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Pasta:
- Get 3/4 box of your favorite noodle.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1.5 lbs of favorite ground beef.
- Take 1 of small yellow onion minced.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of large spoonful of sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Green onion & cilantro for garnish.
Looking for a simple delicious meal for dinner? Check out this one pot cheesy taco pasta recipe! It's full of flavor and your family is sure to love this. Taco Pasta is half taco, half pasta!
Steps to make Taco Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box/bag. While pasta is cooking, heat oil over med-med high heat. Add ground beef & break apart, add onions. Cook until meat is no longer pink. Drain & return to pain. Add can of tomatoes qnd taco seasoning. Mix. Drain pasta but keep 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- Add noodles. Add cream cheese, sour cream & shredded cheese. Change heat to low..
- Cook & mix until cheese is melted. Add pasta water 1tbs at a time until you get the consistency you would like. When serving add any taco sides you like: I topped with sour cream, green onions & cilantro..
This mouth-watering, one-pot Mexican pasta is made for the Instant Pot or stove. Juicy beef, black beans, and shell pasta are taco-seasoned, cheese-covered. MyTaco Pasta Salad recipe with Doritos and French dressing is a must try. Loaded with everything you'd want to see on your taco and more. Taco Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food taco pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!