Minced meat cauliflower.
Minced meat cauliflower is choices healthy is something we all want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Muna, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, minced meat cauliflower. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minced meat cauliflower is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Minced meat cauliflower is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook minced meat cauliflower using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Minced meat cauliflower:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of tomato diced.
- Make ready of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Minced meat cauliflower:
- Wash and cut cauliflower..
- Sautée 2 cloves of garlic, pressed. Add minced meat and sautee. Season with a lot of salt, pepper, onion powder, parsley, cumin, rosemary, and paprika. Add 1/4 tube tomato paste and add diced tomato. Cook tomato is tender and meat is brown..
- Add olive oil to large pan. Add cauliflower and sautee. Pour meat sauce on top and add 1 inch of boiling water. Cover and cook for about 20 min, stirring occasionally..
- Serve with greek yogurt..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food minced meat cauliflower recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!