Cilantro Chili Lime Smoked Chicken Thighs.
Cilantro Chili Lime Smoked Chicken Thighs is food healthy is whatever we all wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cilantro chili lime smoked chicken thighs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cilantro Chili Lime Smoked Chicken Thighs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cilantro Chili Lime Smoked Chicken Thighs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cilantro chili lime smoked chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cilantro Chili Lime Smoked Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare of bone-in chicken thighs with skin (this recipe doubles easily).
- Take of lime juice (bottled is good, fresh is better).
- Get of avocado oil.
- Get of minced garlic (I used from a jar).
- Prepare of medium onion (cut into large chunks).
- Get of medium yellow bell pepper (seeded and cut into large chunks).
- Prepare of jalapeño pepper, seeded and quartered.
- Take of fresh cilantro.
- Take of Lawry's Casero Chili Lime Seasoning (or other chili lime seas.).
Steps to make Cilantro Chili Lime Smoked Chicken Thighs:
- In a gallon ziploc bag, combine lime juice, avocado oil, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, garlic, 4 sprigs of cilantro, coarsely chopped or torn, and 2-3 tbs of chili lime seasoning. Mix well..
- Add chicken thighs and mix around in marinade to coat thoroughly. Close the bag most of the way and carefully squeeze the bag to remove most of the air. Close bag and refrigerate overnight if possible or at least 2 hours. Mix thighs around in marinade a few times during the process..
- Preheat pellet grill to 170-180° and set smoke to desired smoke setting. I set mine at 8 on 1-10 scale..
- Remove thighs from marinade and place on multiple layers of paper towels. Use more paper towels to pat the top and remove as much marinade as possible. The drier the skin, the better is will crisp in the final cook..
- Brush skin side with light coat of avocado oil for seasoning to adhere. Apply a generous dusting of chili lime seasoning. It does have a kick, so use you best judgement, depending on your taste preference..
- Once grill is ready, place thighs on upper grate, skin side up and at least 2" apart. Smoke until internal temp hits about 145°. Remove from grill..
- Increase grill temp setting to 400°. Once temp reaches at least 380°, place thighs back on grill and cook until internal temp hits 165-180° (depending on your preferred level of doneness)..
- Cook skin side down in the last few minutes for crisper skin. Be careful not to overcook the skin..
- Always be careful when cooking chicken thighs – they have a lot of grease and tend to have flare-ups at high heat. Do not leave grill unattended in final cooking step, and be prepared to pull chicken off quickly in the event of a flare-up..
- Serve hot with your favorite Mexican sides, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cilantro chili lime smoked chicken thighs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!