Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole.
Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole is eating natural is whatever all of us would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lee's breakfast cheesy hashbrown-sausage casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lee's breakfast cheesy hashbrown-sausage casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole:
- Make ready of ' Preheated Oven.
- Make ready of Greased 8×8 Baking Dish.
- Prepare of Frozen Hashbrown Patty's (Precooked).
- Prepare of Precooked Breakfast Sausage (crumbled).
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Small Diced Onion.
- Prepare of Small Diced Green Bell Pepper.
- Make ready of Eggs.
- Get of Milk.
- Prepare of Garlic Minced.
- Take of Seasoned Salt.
- Make ready of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Black Pepper To Taste.
Instructions to make Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole:
- Precook the frozen hashbrown patty's to your desired crispness..
- Cook breakfast sausage and crumble up. Set aside..
- Saute diced onion and green bell pepper in olive oil and butter, until soft. Add minced garlic during the last minute or so. Set aside to cool..
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well incorporated. Whisk in cooled onion, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Line the bottom of greased baking dish, with the precooked hashbrown patty's. Cut hashbrown patty's to fit your dish if needed..
- Pour egg mixture all over the top of hashbrowns. Sprinkle crumbled cooked sausage over the top. Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Let cool and slice. Will feed four people. Easily double recipe to serve more. Serve with your favorite hot sauce, sour cream, etc. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lee's breakfast cheesy hashbrown-sausage casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!