Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein.
Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein is food natural and organic is whatever we all wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thin noodles chicken chowmein. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook thin noodles chicken chowmein using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein:
- Make ready 1 lb of Chow mein or thin spaghetti noodkes.
- Prepare 2 pieces of boneless chicken breast shredded.
- Prepare 3 stalks of thinly sliced celery.
- Get 3 cups of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of matchstick cut carrots.
- Take 2/3 cups of chopped green onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Thin noodles Chicken Chowmein:
- Prepare noodles according to directions on package..
- In a bowl whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil, set aside.
- Cook 2 chicken breast in high pressure for 4 minutes. Shred and set aside..
- Cut and prepare vegetables.
- Heat oil in a wok or large and deep non-stick skillet over moderately high heat..
- Add minced garlic and ginger cook fir 1 minute.
- Add celery, carrots, and green onions and cook fir 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook for 1 minute.
- Add shredded chicken and mix then add noodles and soy sauce mix. Mix thoroughly and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thin noodles chicken chowmein recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!