Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta.
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is eating natural is whatever we all want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Laroya, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli shrimp alfredo pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli shrimp alfredo pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta:
- Get 8 ounces of uncooked pasta.
- Get 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, cubed.
- Get 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, cubed.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 4 cups of frozen broccoli florets.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside..
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain..
- Stir the broccoli, shrimp, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Add pasta and mix for 1 minute. Serve hot and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli shrimp alfredo pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!