Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta.
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is choices natural and organic is something all of us wish to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, broccoli shrimp alfredo pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli shrimp alfredo pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta:
- Take of uncooked pasta.
- Take of uncooked fettuccine.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of butter, cubed.
- Make ready of cream cheese, cubed.
- Get of whole milk.
- Prepare of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of frozen broccoli florets.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside..
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain..
- Stir the broccoli, shrimp, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Add pasta and mix for 1 minute. Serve hot and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli shrimp alfredo pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!