Mongolian Beef Meatballs. Everything you love about Mongolian beef, but in meatball form! So when I had some ground beef the other night in my fridge but was craving Mongolian Beef I thought, let's make Mongolian Beef Meatballs. This post may contain affiliate links.
Mongolian beef has become one of my favorite dishes! In this recipe I keep the meat simple and gluten free. It's just beef and pork with a little garlic and ginger mixed it.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs is food healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Adara, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mongolian beef meatballs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Everything you love about Mongolian beef, but in meatball form! So when I had some ground beef the other night in my fridge but was craving Mongolian Beef I thought, let's make Mongolian Beef Meatballs. This post may contain affiliate links.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mongolian Beef Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mongolian beef meatballs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef Meatballs:
- Get 1.5 lb of Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Parsley, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of For the Mongolian Glaze.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Take 3 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ginger, minced.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Water.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- Take of For garnish.
- Make ready of Sesame Seeds.
- Make ready of Green Onion.
I wanted it to be meaty and not have any filler. Kaitlin Classey from Fincastle Winery shows Natalie and Brittany how to make some hearty Mongolian beef meatballs. The first step to Mongolian beef meatball veggie stir-fry is gonna be to make some dang awesome meatballs. Its just a standard meatball recipe that's nice and simple with no frills, yet BOMB.
Instructions to make Mongolian Beef Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine the beef, egg, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper. Mix well and form small meatballs with your hands..
- Arrange the meatball on the parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the Mongolian Glaze. In a saucepan combine the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, brown sugar, and chili flakes..
- Stir the mixture and bring to boil. Once you see a lot of bubble on the surface of the mixture turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5-10 minutes. The sauce with thicken and reduce its volume..
Mongolian Meatballs Elevate Instant Ramen To Baller Status. Mongolian Beef is one of the best Chinese recipes. This easy Mongolian beef recipe is better than · Turn your favorite Asian take out into Mongolian beef meatballs! Mongolian beef is one of the best Chinese recipes. This easy Mongolian beef recipe is better than Chinese takeout and PF Chang's.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mongolian beef meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!