Mongolian Beef Meatballs. Everything you love about Mongolian beef, but in meatball form! So when I had some ground beef the other night in my fridge but was craving Mongolian Beef I thought, let's make Mongolian Beef Meatballs. This post may contain affiliate links.
Mongolian beef has become one of my favorite dishes! In this recipe I keep the meat simple and gluten free. It's just beef and pork with a little garlic and ginger mixed it.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs is eating natural and organic is anything we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Kareemah, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mongolian beef meatballs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Everything you love about Mongolian beef, but in meatball form! So when I had some ground beef the other night in my fridge but was craving Mongolian Beef I thought, let's make Mongolian Beef Meatballs. This post may contain affiliate links.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mongolian Beef Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mongolian beef meatballs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef Meatballs:
- Make ready of Ground Beef.
- Take of Egg.
- Take of Parsley, chopped.
- Get of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of For the Mongolian Glaze.
- Make ready of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Get of Ginger, minced.
- Make ready of Brown Sugar.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Water.
- Prepare of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready of Chili Flakes.
- Get of For garnish.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- Take of Green Onion.
I wanted it to be meaty and not have any filler. Kaitlin Classey from Fincastle Winery shows Natalie and Brittany how to make some hearty Mongolian beef meatballs. The first step to Mongolian beef meatball veggie stir-fry is gonna be to make some dang awesome meatballs. Its just a standard meatball recipe that's nice and simple with no frills, yet BOMB.
Instructions to make Mongolian Beef Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine the beef, egg, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper. Mix well and form small meatballs with your hands..
- Arrange the meatball on the parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the Mongolian Glaze. In a saucepan combine the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, brown sugar, and chili flakes..
- Stir the mixture and bring to boil. Once you see a lot of bubble on the surface of the mixture turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5-10 minutes. The sauce with thicken and reduce its volume..
Mongolian Meatballs Elevate Instant Ramen To Baller Status. Mongolian Beef is one of the best Chinese recipes. This easy Mongolian beef recipe is better than · Turn your favorite Asian take out into Mongolian beef meatballs! Mongolian beef is one of the best Chinese recipes. This easy Mongolian beef recipe is better than Chinese takeout and PF Chang's.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mongolian beef meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!