Broccoli Cheese Soup. Watch how to make broccoli cheese soup in this short recipe video! This soup is ultra creamy and satisfying, yet lighter than most! Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food!
My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is choices healthy is something all of us would like to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Rayshon, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, broccoli cheese soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Broccoli Cheese Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Watch how to make broccoli cheese soup in this short recipe video! This soup is ultra creamy and satisfying, yet lighter than most! Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Get of Butter.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Fresh Broccoli (Chopped In Small Pieces).
- Make ready of Onion (Diced).
- Get of Carrots (Grated or Julienned).
- Get of Garlic (Minced).
- Make ready of Chicken Broth.
- Get of Whole Milk (Or Half and Half).
- Make ready of Chicken Bouillon (Optional)(Use Less Salt If Using).
- Prepare of Mustard Powder (Optional).
- Get of Garlic Powder (Optional).
- Make ready of Onion Powder (Optional).
- Take of Cream Cheese (Optional).
- Get of Shredded Cheese (I prefer Sharp Cheddar).
- Get of Salt (To Taste).
- Make ready of Black Pepper (Or To Taste).
- Prepare of Veg Oil.
Healthy broccoli cheddar soup packed with carrots, broccoli, garlic, and cheese. Panera Broccoli cheddar soup copycat recipe. Instant Pot Best Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup. There's something about it that triggers a happy, peaceful memory.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Cut off the majority of the Broccoli Stalks off the Florets. Cut Florets into small bite size pieces. Mince or thinly slice Stalks. Set aside..
- Heat Veg Oil in a big Soup Pot over Medium to Medium High Heat. Add Broccoli Florets. Lightly Salt. Allow to cook until there is a slight char on the bottom, then stir to expose other Florets to the bottom of the pan. Allow them to char a bit. Keep stirring until Florets are charred on a few sides, but still Bright Green. Pour Broccoli onto a cookie sheet or in a large bowl to cool. Set aside..
- In the same Soup Pot, Add Butter over Med Heat. Add Onions and Broccoli Stalks. Lightly Salt. Cook until Onions are translucent and slightly soft, stirring occasionally. Stir in Minced Garlic. Cook for about a minute, or until fragrant. Add Grated Carrots. Cook for another 1 or 2 Minutes..
- Add the Flour, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 or 2 Minutes, then whisk in the Chicken Broth, stirring constantly. Stir in Milk, Chicken Bouillon, Mustard Powder, Garlic & Onion Powder. Turn Heat up to Medium High to bring to a boil. As soon as it reaches a boil, turn down Heat again, and bring to a simmer..
- Turn off Heat. With an Immersion Blender, (Or use a Standing Blender) blend soup until smooth. You can skip this step, if you prefer a chunkier soup. Then while the Immersion Blender is running, start adding in the Shredded Cheese and Cream Cheese. Blend until all the Cheese is incorporated. Now, stir in the Broccoli. Pulse a few times to break up the Broccoli. You can also skip this step, if you prefer your Broccoli whole. Taste for Seasoning..
- Turn Heat back up to Medium, and cook until Soup is Hot again. Turn Heat down to Low to keep Warm. Serve with your favorite Croutons or Crusty Bread. Enjoy!.
- Tip: If you'd prefer to skip using flour, you can cube a large potato and cook it in the soup. Once soft, crush and stir or blend into the soup..
Broccoli cheese soup is my life. I should have stopped there to begin with. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or If you want to make broccoli cheese soup, saute some chopped onions in melted butter and set them. This BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP is creamy, super cheesy, quick and easy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!