Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach.
Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is food healthy is anything we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach using 25 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach:
- Take of the wilted spinach.
- Get 5 oz of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 slices of bacon.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of butter.
- Take 1 of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of small shallot, minced.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare a few of grinds of pepper.
- Prepare of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Get 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare of the cream sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Butter divided into 2 Tbsp. and 1 Tbsp.
- Make ready 1 of small Shallot chopped.
- Take 1 of small Garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of grated Lemon peel.
- Prepare 4 oz of White Wine.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of freeze-dried Parsley or about 1/2 tsp dried.
- Take 2 oz of heavy Cream or half & half.
- Make ready 1 squeeze of half a Lemon.
- Make ready of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take of the seared scallops.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
- Make ready of Salt and Pepper.
- Make ready 8 oz of Sea Scallops.
Steps to make Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach:
- The wilted spinach.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel. Then crumble. RESERVE 1/2 FOR THE SCALLOPS..
- Drain off most of the grease and add one Tbs butter..
- Add the shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the pan and gently saute until Shallots are translucent..
- Add the spinach and tossed umtil lightly wilted, then mix in 1/2 the bacon bits..
- Drizzle with lime juice and arrange on heated plates and keep warm as you prepare the sauce and scallops..
- The cream sauce.
- Saute the garlic and shallot in 2 Tbs butter for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the white wine, grated lemon peel, and parsley..
- Bring to a high simmer and cooked down by about 1/2 or more.
- While whisking, add the cream a little at time, then simmer down until lightly thickened..
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice, stir and taste for salt and pepper..
- Just before serving, whisk in the remaining butter and set keep warm as you prepare the scallops..
- The seared scallops.
- Thoroughly dry the Scallops, lightly season with salt and pepper. The scallops must be dry to sear properly..
- Add the oil to a 12 to 14-inch saute pan on medium high heat..
- Once the oil is quite hot add the butter and when melted, add the scallops.
- Sear the scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Cook less for thin ones..
- Remove, arrange on top of the Spinach, spoon the Sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining bacon bits..
- Serve with a good, dry White Wine. We prefer Chardonnay..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!