Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach.
Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is choices natural is anything we all want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Lorimar, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach using 25 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach:
- Take of the wilted spinach.
- Take of baby spinach.
- Take of bacon.
- Take of butter.
- Make ready of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of small shallot, minced.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Get of grinds of pepper.
- Make ready of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Make ready of lime juice.
- Get of the cream sauce.
- Get of Butter divided into 2 Tbsp. and 1 Tbsp.
- Take of small Shallot chopped.
- Take of small Garlic, minced.
- Make ready of grated Lemon peel.
- Get of White Wine.
- Take of freeze-dried Parsley or about 1/2 tsp dried.
- Make ready of heavy Cream or half & half.
- Take of half a Lemon.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready of the seared scallops.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Sea Scallops.
Instructions to make Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach:
- The wilted spinach.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel. Then crumble. RESERVE 1/2 FOR THE SCALLOPS..
- Drain off most of the grease and add one Tbs butter..
- Add the shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the pan and gently saute until Shallots are translucent..
- Add the spinach and tossed umtil lightly wilted, then mix in 1/2 the bacon bits..
- Drizzle with lime juice and arrange on heated plates and keep warm as you prepare the sauce and scallops..
- The cream sauce.
- Saute the garlic and shallot in 2 Tbs butter for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the white wine, grated lemon peel, and parsley..
- Bring to a high simmer and cooked down by about 1/2 or more.
- While whisking, add the cream a little at time, then simmer down until lightly thickened..
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice, stir and taste for salt and pepper..
- Just before serving, whisk in the remaining butter and set keep warm as you prepare the scallops..
- The seared scallops.
- Thoroughly dry the Scallops, lightly season with salt and pepper. The scallops must be dry to sear properly..
- Add the oil to a 12 to 14-inch saute pan on medium high heat..
- Once the oil is quite hot add the butter and when melted, add the scallops.
- Sear the scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Cook less for thin ones..
- Remove, arrange on top of the Spinach, spoon the Sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining bacon bits..
- Serve with a good, dry White Wine. We prefer Chardonnay..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!