Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry.
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is eating healthy is whatever we all wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Sequan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shrimp and broccoli stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp and broccoli stir fry using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Make ready 3-4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Get 12 of medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, mince.
- Take Half of small red onion or shallots, chopped.
- Make ready of Ground black pepper.
- Get of Mix all sauces below in a bowl :.
- Take 2-3 tbs of sweet soy sauce (see note below for subtitute).
- Take 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of ketchup.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Taste the sauce mixture. Adjust the amount of each sauce to see if it is to your taste..
- If you don't have sweet soy sauce, you can replace with brown sugar. Adjust the amount because brown sugar is sweeter than sweet soy sauce..
- Heat the pan then add in the broccoli florets. Pour about one or two tablespoons of water. Cover the pan..
- Leave alone the broccoli for 2-3 minutes or so then check if they are softened. I like mine a little bit crunchy, but if you want them more tender, cook a little more by adding a little more water and putting the lid back on..
- After the broccoli cooked as your liking, put them in a bowl. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a wok or a pan..
- Add the garlic and red onion. Saute them until fragrant..
- Add shrimp and stir until the shrimp change the color (pink color)..
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan along with black pepper..
- Give a stir a couple time then add the broccoli in..
- Stir until the sauce coat all the broccoli florets..
- Turn the heat off and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp and broccoli stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!