Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry.
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is eating natural and organic is anything we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp and broccoli stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp and broccoli stir fry using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Make ready of broccoli florets.
- Make ready of medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Get of garlic cloves, mince.
- Prepare of small red onion or shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Make ready of Mix all sauces below in a bowl :.
- Get of sweet soy sauce (see note below for subtitute).
- Make ready of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of light soy sauce.
- Take of ketchup.
Steps to make Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Taste the sauce mixture. Adjust the amount of each sauce to see if it is to your taste..
- If you don't have sweet soy sauce, you can replace with brown sugar. Adjust the amount because brown sugar is sweeter than sweet soy sauce..
- Heat the pan then add in the broccoli florets. Pour about one or two tablespoons of water. Cover the pan..
- Leave alone the broccoli for 2-3 minutes or so then check if they are softened. I like mine a little bit crunchy, but if you want them more tender, cook a little more by adding a little more water and putting the lid back on..
- After the broccoli cooked as your liking, put them in a bowl. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a wok or a pan..
- Add the garlic and red onion. Saute them until fragrant..
- Add shrimp and stir until the shrimp change the color (pink color)..
- Pour the sauce mixture into the pan along with black pepper..
- Give a stir a couple time then add the broccoli in..
- Stir until the sauce coat all the broccoli florets..
- Turn the heat off and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp and broccoli stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!