Pulled Pork Fried Rice.
Pulled Pork Fried Rice is food natural and organic is something all of us would like to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pulled pork fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pulled Pork Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pulled Pork Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pulled pork fried rice using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Fried Rice:
- Make ready 1 of day old cooked rice.
- Make ready of Left over pulled pork.
- Get of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of Shallots, chopped.
- Take of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Make ready of Green onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Fried Rice:
- Heat a little oil in a wok on high heat..
- Add in the garlic and shallots. Saute until the garlic looks almost golden brown. Put aside on the edge of the wok..
- Add a little more oil in the center of the wok..
- Pour the beaten eggs. Scramble it..
- When the egg looks almost set, add the cooked rice..
- Flatten the rice out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add the pulled pork. Mix everything then season with salt and pepper..
- Have a taste. Add salt if needed..
- Add green onion. Give more stir a couple more time then turn the heat off..
- Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pulled pork fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!