Pulled Pork Fried Rice.
Pulled Pork Fried Rice is food natural is whatever we all would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pulled pork fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pulled Pork Fried Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pulled pork fried rice using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Fried Rice:
- Take of day old cooked rice.
- Get of Left over pulled pork.
- Make ready of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready of Shallots, chopped.
- Prepare of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take of Green onion, thinly sliced.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pulled Pork Fried Rice:
- Heat a little oil in a wok on high heat..
- Add in the garlic and shallots. Saute until the garlic looks almost golden brown. Put aside on the edge of the wok..
- Add a little more oil in the center of the wok..
- Pour the beaten eggs. Scramble it..
- When the egg looks almost set, add the cooked rice..
- Flatten the rice out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add the pulled pork. Mix everything then season with salt and pepper..
- Have a taste. Add salt if needed..
- Add green onion. Give more stir a couple more time then turn the heat off..
- Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pulled pork fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!