Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap. Green onion, hot pepper paste, kim, kimchi, rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water. Serve the Kimchi fried rice on a plate. Garnish with the sesame seeds, green onion and seaweed strips. (Garnish is all optional).
Kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkeumbap, 김치볶음밥) is a humble Korean dish made basically with kimchi and leftover rice. Since Korean homes almost always have these two staples, kimchi fried rice is a favorite go-to meal whenever there seems to be nothing to eat at home. Kimchi Fried Rice is the ultimate comforat food that's bursting with flavors of sour kimchi.
Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap is choices natural and organic is whatever we all wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kimchi fried rice | kimchi bokkeumbap. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kimchi Bokkeumbap is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Kimchi Fried Rice
Green onion, hot pepper paste, kim, kimchi, rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water. Serve the Kimchi fried rice on a plate. Garnish with the sesame seeds, green onion and seaweed strips. (Garnish is all optional).
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kimchi fried rice | kimchi bokkeumbap using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap:
- Make ready 1 Cup of Rice,.
- Get 1 Cup of Kimchi Preferably Aged & Homemade,.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Make ready 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Get of Gochujang, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Mushroom Powder,.
- Get of Eggs, 2 (Optional).
- Take of Scallions Finely Sliced, For Garnish.
- Take of Nori Flakes, For Garnish.
- Prepare of Black Sesame Seeds, For Garnish.
It is the perfect one-dish meal for busy days! Cheese – make it as usual then add a slice of cheese (mild cheddar or mozzarella) on top and let it melt on top while the bokkeumbap is getting browned on the. Kimchi Fried Rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap (볶음밥), is a simple, delicious fried rice recipe that's made with mature kimchi, rice, and just a handful of other ingredients. The trick is in how the ingredients are combined, which can turn it into one of the most flavorful rice dishes ever.
Instructions to make Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap:
- You can check out my previous post for the kimchi recipe..
- Wash and drain the rice 3 times. Add water to submerge the rice with about a knuckle depth. Cook the rice in a rice cooker as per the manufacturer's instructions. Once the rice is cooked, fluff the rice..
- You should have about 3 to 4 cups of cooked rice. Keep chilled in the fridge overnight. The next day, drain kimchi to remove the excess juice. Reserve the juice. *You can do this by squeezing or hang on a sieve.*.
- Finely chop the drained kimchi. Transfer into a bowl. I also reserve some of the kimchi for garnishing. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle 1.5 TBSP of sesame oil. Once the oil is heated up and at the smoking point, add in the chopped kimchi. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add in garlic and saute until aromatic. Add in the overnight cooked rice. Break up any large clumps of rice with a spatula. Saute until well combined. Add in the kimchi juice and chili paste. Saute until well combined, making sure every grain of rice is well coated. Drizzle in the remaining sesame oil. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and mushroom powder..
- Give it a final saute. Transfer onto a large plate. You can garnish with scallions, nori and sesame seeds at this stage and serve at this point for a vegan-friendly option. Or you can cook 2 sunny side ups and serve on individual plates as shown in the photos..
- You can check out the detailed recipe video: www.instagram.com/tv/CKB2aMsl61O/.
This article is part of a series on. Korean cuisine한국 요리조선 료리. v. t. e. Kimchi fried rice or kimchi-bokkeum-bap (김치볶음밥) is a variety of bokkeum-bap ("fried rice"), a popular dish in South Korea. Kimchi fried rice, also known as Kimchi Bokeumbab in Korean, with beef is topped with a fried egg for a quick and easy meal that is filling. This is a great way to use kimchi, simply fried with minced beef and rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kimchi fried rice | kimchi bokkeumbap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!