Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap.
Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap is eating healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kimchi fried rice | kimchi bokkeumbap. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kimchi Fried Rice
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have kimchi fried rice | kimchi bokkeumbap using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap:
- Get of Rice,.
- Get of Kimchi Preferably Aged & Homemade,.
- Make ready of Sesame Oil,.
- Take of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Get of Gochujang, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Take of Sea Salt,.
- Take of Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare of Eggs, 2 (Optional).
- Make ready of Scallions Finely Sliced, For Garnish.
- Prepare of Nori Flakes, For Garnish.
- Take of Black Sesame Seeds, For Garnish.
Steps to make Kimchi Fried Rice | Kimchi Bokkeumbap:
- You can check out my previous post for the kimchi recipe..
- Wash and drain the rice 3 times. Add water to submerge the rice with about a knuckle depth. Cook the rice in a rice cooker as per the manufacturer's instructions. Once the rice is cooked, fluff the rice..
- You should have about 3 to 4 cups of cooked rice. Keep chilled in the fridge overnight. The next day, drain kimchi to remove the excess juice. Reserve the juice. *You can do this by squeezing or hang on a sieve.*.
- Finely chop the drained kimchi. Transfer into a bowl. I also reserve some of the kimchi for garnishing. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle 1.5 TBSP of sesame oil. Once the oil is heated up and at the smoking point, add in the chopped kimchi. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add in garlic and saute until aromatic. Add in the overnight cooked rice. Break up any large clumps of rice with a spatula. Saute until well combined. Add in the kimchi juice and chili paste. Saute until well combined, making sure every grain of rice is well coated. Drizzle in the remaining sesame oil. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and mushroom powder..
- Give it a final saute. Transfer onto a large plate. You can garnish with scallions, nori and sesame seeds at this stage and serve at this point for a vegan-friendly option. Or you can cook 2 sunny side ups and serve on individual plates as shown in the photos..
- You can check out the detailed recipe video: www.instagram.com/tv/CKB2aMsl61O/.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kimchi fried rice | kimchi bokkeumbap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!