BAKED pizza TORTELLINI.
BAKED pizza TORTELLINI is choices natural and organic is something all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked pizza tortellini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BAKED pizza TORTELLINI is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. BAKED pizza TORTELLINI is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked pizza tortellini using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BAKED pizza TORTELLINI:
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen tortellini.
- Prepare 30 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 T of minced garlic.
- Take 2 C of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 C of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- Get of Sliced pepperoni.
- Make ready of Sliced mushrooms.
Instructions to make BAKED pizza TORTELLINI:
- Pour first 3 ingredients into baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms cheeses and parsley.
- Add water if noodles are not all covered in sauce..
- Bake covered in a 400 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Uncover and broil 2 minutes to brown cheese if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked pizza tortellini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!