Crockpot Sweet Orange 🍊 Pork Chops.
Crockpot Sweet Orange 🍊 Pork Chops is food natural and organic is whatever we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot sweet orange 🍊 pork chops. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Sweet Orange 🍊 Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Sweet Orange 🍊 Pork Chops is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot sweet orange 🍊 pork chops using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Sweet Orange 🍊 Pork Chops:
- Prepare of bone in pork chops.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take of ground ginger.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Make ready of teriyaki sauce.
- Make ready of brown sugar.
- Make ready of orange juice.
- Take of onion, sliced.
- Take of orange, sliced.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice.
Instructions to make Crockpot Sweet Orange 🍊 Pork Chops:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops……..
- Place chops into crockpot…….
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, ground ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and orange juice, mix well…….
- Place your sliced onion and sliced orange all around pork chops……..
- Pour your soy sauce mixture all over pork chops……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours……..
- Serve with cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot sweet orange 🍊 pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!