Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata. Make broccoli the star of the show with this creamy vegetarian pasta. This recipe is a doddle to prepare and will get you on your way to five a day. Drain the pasta, add to the pan with the broccoli and stir to combine.
This frittata was inspired by standard broccoli-cheddar quiche recipes, but I skipped the crust and added spinach for a boost of I have made this recipe over a dozen times. My family LOVES it and it is such a great quick dinner. This broccoli and cauliflower frittata is an easy and healthy vegetarian main dish recipe great for Linda Larsen is a journalist, quick-cooking and slow-cooking expert, and accomplished cookbook The combination of cauliflower, broccoli, onion, and garlic, cooked until tender in a frittata topped.
Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata is food healthy is anything we all would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quick broccoli 🥦 pasta 🍝 frittata. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make broccoli the star of the show with this creamy vegetarian pasta. This recipe is a doddle to prepare and will get you on your way to five a day. Drain the pasta, add to the pan with the broccoli and stir to combine.
Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook quick broccoli 🥦 pasta 🍝 frittata using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata:
- Take 1 box of (16 ounce)pasta, any shape.
- Take of Salt for boiling water.
- Take 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen broccoli.
- Take 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1/2 of green pepper, sliced.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Make ready 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle the frittata with the cheese. This quick and easy broccoli and cheese frittata recipe makes for an easy omelette recipe for either lunch or dinner. Check out this super simple gluten free broccoli frittata recipe, it's seriously cheesy yet surprisingly low in calories. This was my introduction to the concept of the frittata, from a Light Cuisine cookbook of my mother's.
Instructions to make Quick Broccoli 🥦 Pasta 🍝 Frittata:
- Boil pasta with broccoli, drain well…….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- After draining pasta and broccoli place into an oven safe pot or skillet………..
- Add to cooked pasta and broccoli your margarine or butter, minced garlic, sliced onion and green pepper, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Italian seasoning and parsley flakes, mix well……..
- In a bowl beat together your eggs with 2 tablespoons of heavy cream……..
- Pour egg mixture over broccoli and pasta, mix well………
- Place your shredded cheddar cheese on top of pasta…….
- Place under the BROILER setting in your oven and broil until cheese has melted, being careful not to burn the cheese !!! 😱 You’ll need to check your pasta every few minutes to make sure nothing is getting burned 🔥 !!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!!.
Sprinkle evenly with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Bacon, eggs, broccoli and cheddar cheese make a quick and easy way to start your day off well! This veggie-forward recipe with a boozy kick is one of The Pioneer Woman's all-time best pasta dishes. Flavoured with broccoli and ricotta, you'll also have leftovers you can enjoy the next Pack the leftover frittata wedges and bean salad into lunchboxes and drizzle over some sriracha or pesto, if you like. Frittata Sausage Recipes Egg Recipes Broccoli Vegetable Potato Gluten Free.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick broccoli 🥦 pasta 🍝 frittata recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!