Broccoli wild rice casserole. This broccoli cheese wild rice casserole is all about comfort food! At the same time, Alex and I have tried to keep a healthy spin: it's got all whole foods, just enough cheese, and no rich roux sauce. You also need to cook some wild rice, and I mean the real stuff!
Once it was melted, I took the casserole dish out of the oven, stirred the contents until well mixed and added the rice, broccoli, and chopped onion. I omitted the celery. "Google 'broccoli casserole' and make the first recipe you find," he challenged. "I guarantee it will be disappointing." Lacking warm memories that would anchor my plans to the original iteration of the dish, I instead made this, a wild rice casserole with broccoli and, yes, cheddar cheese sauce. A healthy casserole the whole family will love!
Broccoli wild rice casserole is eating natural and organic is something all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Latorie, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, broccoli wild rice casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This broccoli cheese wild rice casserole is all about comfort food! At the same time, Alex and I have tried to keep a healthy spin: it's got all whole foods, just enough cheese, and no rich roux sauce. You also need to cook some wild rice, and I mean the real stuff!
Broccoli wild rice casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Broccoli wild rice casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli wild rice casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli wild rice casserole:
- Get 2 (10 oz) of packages of frozen broccoli.
- Take 1 package of wild rice (like near east or ricearoni).
- Take 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1-1/4 c of water.
- Make ready 16 oz of shredded cheese mix (mozzarella, cheddar, jack or similar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get of Seasoning salt to taste.
- Get of Pepper to taste.
This Broccoli, Chicken and Cheese Wild Rice Casserole can be made ahead of time, perfect for busy nights. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pan. Wild Rice, Broccoli, Cheddar Casserole Recipe From Scratch. Canadian Thanksgiving is here, and this side dish recipe is a must have around our house.
Instructions to make Broccoli wild rice casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Heat broccoli, onion & garlic in pot until cooked through. Drain any excess liquid..
- Cook wild rice according to package directions..
- In medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of mushroom soup and water until combined. Slowly add cheese until melted (be careful not to burn cheese). Add seasoning salt & pepper and stir until combined..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, rice and soup/cheese mixture. Pour into lightly greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned..
- All done! Enjoy 😊.
This cheesy chicken, broccoli, and wild rice casserole are loaded with vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and dairy. It's an easy and delicious meal that has all of the food groups in one, and one that your Add rice to chicken and broccoli in the large bowl. Stir in chicken and cooked rice. Turn into casserole or baking dish. How to make Creamy Vegan Broccoli Wild Rice Casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food broccoli wild rice casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!