Broccoli wild rice casserole. This broccoli cheese wild rice casserole is all about comfort food! At the same time, Alex and I have tried to keep a healthy spin: it's got all whole foods, just enough cheese, and no rich roux sauce. You also need to cook some wild rice, and I mean the real stuff!
Once it was melted, I took the casserole dish out of the oven, stirred the contents until well mixed and added the rice, broccoli, and chopped onion. I omitted the celery. "Google 'broccoli casserole' and make the first recipe you find," he challenged. "I guarantee it will be disappointing." Lacking warm memories that would anchor my plans to the original iteration of the dish, I instead made this, a wild rice casserole with broccoli and, yes, cheddar cheese sauce. A healthy casserole the whole family will love!
Broccoli wild rice casserole is eating natural and organic is whatever we all want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, broccoli wild rice casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This broccoli cheese wild rice casserole is all about comfort food! At the same time, Alex and I have tried to keep a healthy spin: it's got all whole foods, just enough cheese, and no rich roux sauce. You also need to cook some wild rice, and I mean the real stuff!
Broccoli wild rice casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Broccoli wild rice casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli wild rice casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli wild rice casserole:
- Take of packages of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare of wild rice (like near east or ricearoni).
- Take of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of shredded cheese mix (mozzarella, cheddar, jack or similar).
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Make ready of Seasoning salt to taste.
- Make ready of Pepper to taste.
This Broccoli, Chicken and Cheese Wild Rice Casserole can be made ahead of time, perfect for busy nights. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pan. Wild Rice, Broccoli, Cheddar Casserole Recipe From Scratch. Canadian Thanksgiving is here, and this side dish recipe is a must have around our house.
Instructions to make Broccoli wild rice casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Heat broccoli, onion & garlic in pot until cooked through. Drain any excess liquid..
- Cook wild rice according to package directions..
- In medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of mushroom soup and water until combined. Slowly add cheese until melted (be careful not to burn cheese). Add seasoning salt & pepper and stir until combined..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, rice and soup/cheese mixture. Pour into lightly greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned..
- All done! Enjoy 😊.
This cheesy chicken, broccoli, and wild rice casserole are loaded with vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and dairy. It's an easy and delicious meal that has all of the food groups in one, and one that your Add rice to chicken and broccoli in the large bowl. Stir in chicken and cooked rice. Turn into casserole or baking dish. How to make Creamy Vegan Broccoli Wild Rice Casserole.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli wild rice casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!