Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice.
Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice is choices healthy is anything we all wish to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Yung, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hot desi garlic fried rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot desi garlic fried rice using 17 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice:
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 pinch of Hing.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 pieces of green chillies, minced (+/- 1 for spice tolerance).
- Make ready 1 piece of dry red chilli, broken by hand (+/- 1 for spice tolerance).
- Take 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 cup of onions, moon-sliced (sliced and cut in half).
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of kitchen king masala (you can find it ready or can make your own with a mix of coriander powder, garam masala and cumin powder 1:1:1).
- Take 1/4 of lemon squeezed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro (garnish).
- Get of lemon slices (garnish).
- Prepare of For the rice boiling.
- Get 1 cup of Rice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice:
- To boil the rice, see steps 3 to 8.
- Main dish, see steps 9 to end.
- Take a vessel with water, bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder, and salt.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add the rice and cook until it is slightly undercooked, approximately 8-10 minutes should do the trick.
- When the rice tastes edible, slightly undercooked, strain the water.
- Set the rice aside in a strainer for it to dry.
- Cut chillies, garlic cloves and onions like this.
- Take a wok/kadhai, heat oil.
- When oil is hot, add hing, followed by cumin seeds, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add green chillies.
- Break red chillies by hand and add, Cook for about 15-20 seconds.
- Add minced garlic and cook until it is slightly off-white in colour.
- Add the moon-slit onion and sauté till they turn pink.
- Add turmeric powder, black pepper powder and kitchen king powder.
- Add little salt (this is for the onions to cook to their full potential) (we will be adding more salt later).
- Add very little water to the dish (as little as 30 ml), this will help the spices blend and spread the flavour.
- Add the rice we set aside in step number 8.
- Lightly mix the spice mix we made and the rice.
- Add water, approximately 60 ml this time.
- Cover and cook on low flame for approximately 2 minutes.
- Adjust the salt at this point.
- Add chopped cilantro (coriander) to the dish and mix.
- Squeeze 1/4 lemon into the wok and mix.
- Cover and cook for more 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp vegan butter to the dish and stir.
- Turn off the heat and cover for 1 minute.
- When you serve, garnish with sliced lemons.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hot desi garlic fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!