Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice.
Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice is choices natural and organic is whatever we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Barett, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hot desi garlic fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot desi garlic fried rice using 17 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice:
- Get of oil.
- Make ready of Hing.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- Make ready of green chillies, minced (+/- 1 for spice tolerance).
- Take of dry red chilli, broken by hand (+/- 1 for spice tolerance).
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Take of onions, moon-sliced (sliced and cut in half).
- Get of turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Make ready of kitchen king masala (you can find it ready or can make your own with a mix of coriander powder, garam masala and cumin powder 1:1:1).
- Get of lemon squeezed.
- Get of chopped cilantro (garnish).
- Make ready of lemon slices (garnish).
- Prepare of For the rice boiling.
- Make ready of Rice.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Make ready of salt.
Instructions to make Hot Desi Garlic Fried Rice:
- To boil the rice, see steps 3 to 8.
- Main dish, see steps 9 to end.
- Take a vessel with water, bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder, and salt.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add the rice and cook until it is slightly undercooked, approximately 8-10 minutes should do the trick.
- When the rice tastes edible, slightly undercooked, strain the water.
- Set the rice aside in a strainer for it to dry.
- Cut chillies, garlic cloves and onions like this.
- Take a wok/kadhai, heat oil.
- When oil is hot, add hing, followed by cumin seeds, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add green chillies.
- Break red chillies by hand and add, Cook for about 15-20 seconds.
- Add minced garlic and cook until it is slightly off-white in colour.
- Add the moon-slit onion and sauté till they turn pink.
- Add turmeric powder, black pepper powder and kitchen king powder.
- Add little salt (this is for the onions to cook to their full potential) (we will be adding more salt later).
- Add very little water to the dish (as little as 30 ml), this will help the spices blend and spread the flavour.
- Add the rice we set aside in step number 8.
- Lightly mix the spice mix we made and the rice.
- Add water, approximately 60 ml this time.
- Cover and cook on low flame for approximately 2 minutes.
- Adjust the salt at this point.
- Add chopped cilantro (coriander) to the dish and mix.
- Squeeze 1/4 lemon into the wok and mix.
- Cover and cook for more 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp vegan butter to the dish and stir.
- Turn off the heat and cover for 1 minute.
- When you serve, garnish with sliced lemons.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hot desi garlic fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!