Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan).
Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan) is food natural is something we all would like to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Sherah, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato lentil curry (vegan). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato lentil curry (vegan) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan):
- Get of Aromatics.
- Get of Olive oil (1 tbsp).
- Get of Large yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready Inch of ginger, minced.
- Get of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried cilantro,.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Powdered cumin,.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala,.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of West Indian curry powder,.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric,.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes (as desired).
- Take of Main.
- Make ready of Diced tomato (16oz can).
- Get of Coconut cream (16oz can).
- Make ready 3 of sweet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Make ready of Red lentils (1 cup).
- Get of Water (1 cup).
Steps to make Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan):
- Sweat onion with the olive oil. When translucent, add ginger and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spices, as well as salt and black pepper. Allow to bloom (10 secs) while mixing it evenly in, stirring continuosly. Add diced tomato and stir..
- Add coconut cream & sweet potato and stir to combine. Taste for salt, adjust as needed..
- Add 1 cup lentils and 1 cup water. Stovetop: bring to boil, drop heat and cover, simmer until done (35-45?). Instapot: add lid, set for high 2 mins. Release pressure and serve with Naan..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato lentil curry (vegan) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!