Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is food natural is anything all of us want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Jerae, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spiced cajun chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spiced cajun chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Get 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Take 2-3 of peppers chopped, yellow, red orange.
- Make ready 1 pound of fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Get 1 of large lemon / squeeze juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of /2 tbsp flour.
- Take 2 of small pints of whipping cream or whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of barbere or Indian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper generous.
- Take Splash of milk if needed to thin sauce.
- Take 12 of grape tomatoes.
Instructions to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat..
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling.
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,.
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside.
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spiced cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!