Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is food natural and organic is something all of us wish to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Collyn, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spiced cajun chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spiced cajun chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare of rotisserie chicken.
- Make ready of peppers chopped, yellow, red orange.
- Get of fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil.
- Make ready of parm cheese.
- Get of white wine.
- Take of large lemon / squeeze juice.
- Get of butter.
- Get of /2 tbsp flour.
- Prepare of small pints of whipping cream or whole milk.
- Take of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready of red pepper seasoning.
- Take of barbere or Indian seasoning.
- Get of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper generous.
- Get of milk if needed to thin sauce.
- Get of grape tomatoes.
Steps to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat..
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling.
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,.
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside.
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spiced cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!