Spanish Mackerel Curry.
Spanish Mackerel Curry is eating natural is anything all of us want to do, although it is hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spanish mackerel curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spanish Mackerel Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spanish Mackerel Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spanish mackerel curry using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish Mackerel Curry:
- Take of A. Ingredients.
- Make ready of Spanish Mackerel – fried.
- Prepare of (Rub Turmeric powder + salt on fish slices before frying).
- Make ready of ladies fingers / okra.
- Get of egg plant – thickly sliced.
- Make ready of B. Spices.
- Get of cooking oil.
- Take of mixed Indian spices (see Note).
- Make ready of C. Blend into a very fine paste.
- Make ready of medium or big brown onion.
- Make ready of shallots.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Make ready of soaked & softened dried chillies.
- Get of D. Make into a paste.
- Make ready of Baba’s Fish Curry Powder.
- Take of Baba’s Meat Curry Powder.
- Prepare of E. Seasonings.
- Make ready of Chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare of Note.
- Prepare of . Mixed Indian Spices or Panch Phoran can be bought ready mixed from the store.
- Make ready of . Panch Phoran can also be prepared at home by mixing equal portion of fennel seed, cumin, fenugreek, mustard seed, nigella seed. Use a teaspoon full in this fish curry.
Instructions to make Spanish Mackerel Curry:
- A – Rub a teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt (or use chicken seasoning powder) on spanish mackerel slices. Fry fish slices until cooked through. Clean okra or ladies fingers’ stem (the very end of okras stem) and place okra on a hot wok. Cook at very high heat, without oil, for few minutes or until just wilted. This is to reduce the sliminess of the cut okra. Next, slice the eggplant..
- B – Use store-bought, pre-mixed indian spices or prepare at home by mixing equal portion of fennel seed, cumin, fenugreek, mustard seed and nigella seed. Use a teaspoon full of this mixed spices in this curry. Alternatively, just use a pinch of each spice..
- C – Place ingredients in C with 1/4 C – 1/3 C of water in a blender and blend into a very fine paste..
- D – Combine D in a bowl. Add enough water to make a soft curry paste, not too thick or too thin..
- Cooking the curry – Over medium heat, heat cooking oil in a big wok. Add B (mixed spices) and stir for few seconds..
- Add in C (blended ingredients) and cook until aromatic and translucent..
- Next, add D (curry paste) and continue cooking and stirring for 4-5 minutes or until oil is separated from the curry mixture..
- Pour 1 1/2 cups (to 2 cups) of water. Stir to mix and add sliced egg plant. Cover and bring to a boil and eggplant is tender. Season with enough chicken seasoning powder. Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly. Add okra and fish. Bring curry to a boil again and turn the heat off right after that. Dish up. Serve with rice, dipping bread or roti..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spanish mackerel curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!