Indian Style Veggie Burger.
Indian Style Veggie Burger is food natural and organic is whatever we all would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Raha, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, indian style veggie burger. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indian Style Veggie Burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Indian Style Veggie Burger is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have indian style veggie burger using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Veggie Burger:
- Take 1 of Bun.
- Make ready 2 of mashed potato.
- Get 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped tomoto.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 2 tsp of chili sauce.
- Take 1 of cheese slice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 2 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Indian Style Veggie Burger:
- Firstly, mesh 2 boiled potato in a large bowl, removing any large pieces of potato skin if desired, and add salt, chili powder,garam masala, cumin powder, and chaat masala. Mashing all the ingredients together until well mixed and make a patty.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick pan on medium heat.Cook bun until heated through on both sides..
- Pour tomato ketchup and hot sauce on inner side of the bun, then put potato patty on it. Above the patty put cheese slice, chopped onion, chopped tomato. Spread tomato ketchup and hot sauce on the inner side of another bun and place it at the top.
- The burger is ready to eat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food indian style veggie burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!