Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe).
Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) is food natural and organic is anything we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Sanya, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, aloo matar poha (pan indian hybrid recipe). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook aloo matar poha (pan indian hybrid recipe) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe):
- Prepare 1 cup of flattened rice (Poha) soaked in water for 10-15 minutes; do not squeeze too much or it will become a mush.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 4 of green chillies, slit.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 of potato chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen pea.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- Make ready 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe):
- Fry whole spices, onions, ginger and chillies until fragrant..
- Add potatoes to the mix, fry until they are 3/4 soft. Add peas to the mix; keep frying..
- Add the spice powders to this mix; fry; add a little water if this mix is sticking to the bottom; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Add Poha to the veggie mix and stir until you don’t see any white Poha anywhere; it should be uniformly colored. If needed add a bit of turmeric powder to ensure that you have a nice colour. Mix and fry for another 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander / crushed peanuts / lemon juice. If you want to be adventurous add some sugar to taste. Totally up to you! Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food aloo matar poha (pan indian hybrid recipe) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!