Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe).
Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) is eating natural is anything all of us would like to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo matar poha (pan indian hybrid recipe). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have aloo matar poha (pan indian hybrid recipe) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe):
- Take of flattened rice (Poha) soaked in water for 10-15 minutes; do not squeeze too much or it will become a mush.
- Make ready of onion chopped.
- Prepare of green chillies, slit.
- Take of ginger paste.
- Prepare of potato chopped.
- Get of frozen pea.
- Take of Cinnamon stick.
- Make ready of cardamom.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Make ready of cumin seeds.
- Take of Garam masala.
- Make ready of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Make ready of turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of oil.
Steps to make Aloo Matar Poha (pan Indian hybrid recipe):
- Fry whole spices, onions, ginger and chillies until fragrant..
- Add potatoes to the mix, fry until they are 3/4 soft. Add peas to the mix; keep frying..
- Add the spice powders to this mix; fry; add a little water if this mix is sticking to the bottom; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Add Poha to the veggie mix and stir until you don’t see any white Poha anywhere; it should be uniformly colored. If needed add a bit of turmeric powder to ensure that you have a nice colour. Mix and fry for another 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander / crushed peanuts / lemon juice. If you want to be adventurous add some sugar to taste. Totally up to you! Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food aloo matar poha (pan indian hybrid recipe) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!