Cold rice salad with apples and cashews, Indian-style.
Cold rice salad with apples and cashews, Indian-style is choices healthy is anything all of us want to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cold rice salad with apples and cashews, indian-style. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cold rice salad with apples and cashews, Indian-style is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cold rice salad with apples and cashews, Indian-style is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cold rice salad with apples and cashews, indian-style using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold rice salad with apples and cashews, Indian-style:
- Get 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped apple.
- Take 1/2 cup of cashews, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed cardamom seeds (optional).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chaat masala powder.
- Make ready 1 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of jaggery paste (brown sugar would also work).
- Prepare 1/4 of of a medium red onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped mint.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Take of Yogurt (optional).
Instructions to make Cold rice salad with apples and cashews, Indian-style:
- Heat coconut oil in a sauce pan over medium-high heat, then add the cardamom, cumin, coriander, and mustard, and bloom until fragrant, about 30 sec to a minute..
- Lower heat to low-medium, add in rice, then season to taste with salt. Add in turmeric and chaat masala, and mix. Heat for about five minutes, mixing often, then remove from heat..
- Peel and core the apple and cut into small chunks. Melt butter and stir in jaggery paste until dissolved, then add apples. Coat well and cook over medium-high heat until apples turn brown and tender but are still firm (3 to 5 mins)..
- In a large bowl, mix together the rice, apples, chopped cashews, and diced onions. Refrigerate until cool..
- Just before serving, add mint and mix thoroughly. Serve as is or with yogurt on the side..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cold rice salad with apples and cashews, indian-style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!