Lentil and tomato curry, Indian style.
Lentil and tomato curry, Indian style is eating natural and organic is whatever all of us wish to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lentil and tomato curry, indian style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lentil and tomato curry, Indian style is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Lentil and tomato curry, Indian style is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lentil and tomato curry, indian style using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil and tomato curry, Indian style:
- Take of lentils.
- Get of diced tomatoes.
- Take of small onion, sliced.
- Make ready of finely minced ginger.
- Make ready of finely minced garlic.
- Get of coriander seeds.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Take of yellow mustard seeds.
- Get of bay leaf (optional).
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of cooking cream.
- Make ready of sugar (I used coconut sugar).
- Make ready of oil (I used coconut).
- Make ready of Salt and pepper,.
Instructions to make Lentil and tomato curry, Indian style:
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add in the coriander, cumin, and mustard seeds. Fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds or so..
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add in the garlic, ginger, and onions, being careful not to burn the garlic and ginger..
- Cook onions until soft and translucent, stirring frequently to avoid burning the spices and aromatics..
- Add in lentils and tomatoes, stir everything together, then turn heat back to medium. Add in garam masala powder, bay leaf, sugar, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Stirring occasionally, simmer until reduced to preferred consistency (I like it more like a stew and not so liquid)..
- Add in cream, then reduce once again to preferred consistency..
- Remove from heat and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lentil and tomato curry, indian style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!